The Safest Place To Meet
Safety and health standards at the all about automation
Our commitment: Your safety
The Safest Place To Meet is the title of the hygiene safety concept of all about automation. With this certified concept, our exhibitions are controlled and conducted safely for visitors, exhibitors and employees. It is equally important to us that all those involved feel comfortable under the new conditions and achieve their exhibition objectives.
If necessary, we will adapt the concept to the changing requirements of the authorities and to the current general conditions until the exhibition date.
To make your visit as safe, efficient and pleasant as possible, we have introduced a new service for you:
- Registration for half-day time slots: This allows us to optimally control the maximum number of visitors allowed.
- Register with the free ticket code you have received from exhibitors or partners of the exhibition or purchase a ticket in advance.
- If you wish, you can also register for a second time slot and thus extend your visit to the exhibition.
- Networking Tables as meeting areas outside the stands: This means that discussions can take place in areas that ensure that people keep their distance – safely and at the Networking Tables even without a mask.
- Snacks and drinks free of charge: All participants receive free catering at the Coffee Lounges with coffee, tea and soft drinks as well as savoury and sweet baked goods.
- Certification by SGS: SGS, one of the world’s leading inspection, testing and certification companies, checks compliance and certifies the hygiene safety concept during the exhibition.
As a visitor you must pay attention to the following
So that you can be sure: Register in advance!
Be sure to register in advance for your visit to the exhibition. In order to ensure that the exhibition is as smooth as possible, we have defined a maximum number of visitors per half-day. This year you decide on a half-day time slot. If you wish, you can also register for a second time slot and thus extend your visit to the exhibition.
Plenty of space and room for everyone: keep a minimum distance!
Generous additional areas and corridors, pathways, distance markings, information signs and much more will be implemented by us for you. Wherever possible, keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m to other participants.
If it gets too crowded on the stands: use the additional seats at the networking tables for your one-to-one conversations.
Info contactless: Use Smart Badge!
Visitors will receive an intelligent visitor badge on admission to the exhibition. This enables visitors and exhibitors to exchange contact data and information digitally via TOUCH & COLLECT. Exhibitors will receive the required smart badge reader during the set-up.
While walking through the exhibition: Mask on! (almost everywhere…)
When visiting the exhibition, it is compulsory to wear a mouth-nose cover. Outdoor areas and appropriately marked seating areas are exempt from the obligation. If you do not have a mask with you: we will provide you with one free of charge.
Always important: hand disinfection and hygiene standards!
Wash and disinfect your hands thoroughly and frequently. Hand disinfection stands are placed all over the place.
Stick to the hygiene label: give a smile instead of a handshake. Sneeze and cough in the ellbow.
Enjoy the taste: free snacks and drinks.
All visitors will receive free snacks and drinks at the Coffee Lounges. Simply follow the signs and route guidance on site. When consuming within the catering area, a separate contact data entry is mandatory.
Absolutely necessary: Please stay at home in these cases!
You are not allowed to attend the fair if one of the following cases applies:
- You have had contact with Covid-19 patients in the 14 days before the fair begins.
- You suffer from acute, unspecific general symptoms and respiratory symptoms of any severity.
- You have visited a corona risk area according to RKI in the last 14 days and have not had a negative result of a corona test (issued at the earliest 48 hours before entry or in Germany after return) or a medical certificate.
Hygiene safety concept
We are in close contact with Messe Friedrichshafen and the responsible authorities of the state of Baden-Württemberg regarding all protection and hygiene measures. The concept is based on the hygiene and infection standards of the CoronaSchVO for Baden-Württemberg, which are issued for trade fairs.
The concept includes measures for crowd control, compliance with minimum distances, high hygiene standards and the tracking of contacts. If necessary, we will dynamically adapt the concept to changing requirements of the authorities and to the current framework conditions until the date of the exhibition.
We have prepared three documents to ensure that all those involved in the exhibition are fully informed.
Hygiene safety concept
This guide summarises all important information for visitors.
Especially for exhibitors we have prepared a guide with all important information. In this guide, exhibitors will find the points they need to consider in their trade fair preparation with regard to Covid-19 and which the stand personnel on site must observe and implement.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +49 711 217267 23.
Thank you very much for your confidence!
Your all about automation team