• Technical and disciplinary management of the software team (high-level languages).
• Planning and coordination of development projects and resources, monitoring of schedule and cost targets as well as ensuring compliance with quality standards
• Coordination and promotion of employees as well as expansion and motivation of the development teams
• Developing innovative ideas and introducing new concepts
• Regular reporting to the management as well as active participation in the future strategic technical direction of the company
• Completed studies as a computer scientist (IT / software engineering, software technology, computer science) or a comparable field of study
• Sound knowledge of software development methods, processes and tools
• Many years of professional experience in the aforementioned area as well as initial experience in managing employees
• Hands-on mentality, strong communication skills and self-confident personality
• High degree of initiative and assertiveness
• Fluent German and English
What we offer you:
• A secure and equally innovative workplace
• A lively, open team culture with short lines of communication and flat hierarchies
• Working in interdisciplinary teams with modern technologies & infrastructure
• Individual further education and training opportunities
• The possibility of flexible working hours and individual work models
• Voluntary allowances, such as VWL and a company pension scheme
• Varied company excursions, employee days, company celebrations and events
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply now at www.escad.de/karriere.
We look forward to hearing from you!