In this role you will be part of the German team of account managers which are responsible for our business growth in Germany. As account manager you will be the main point of contact for an assigned customer portfolio and it is your goal to expand business and foster long term relationships.
Your role will include:
– Contributing to the overall success of IXON within the German region by contacting new leads and providing ongoing account support to your customer portfolio;
– Providing (online) demos and presentations on IXON’s products and services;
– Negotiating contracts, close deals and handle relevant paperwork;
– Coordinating with internal stakeholders (Support, Solution Engineers) to address customer concerns and questions;
– Record lead and customer data in our CRM (Sales Force);
– Identify customer’s explicit and underlying business requirements and demonstrate IXON’s value proposition;
– Follow market trends, developments of own customer portfolio and identify new business opportunities for IXON (upselling);
– Stay up to date on new product features, pricing updates and product developments.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, customer focused self-starter who can’t wait to contribute to the mission and vision from IXON. Your collaboration and communication skills make you an excellent relationship manager and new business developer. You are a real multi-tasker and you are able to manage several customers at different stages of the sales cycle.
– Bachelor degree Business Administration, Sales or Marketing;
– Experience in a similar role, preferably in a technical environment (Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Automation or Cloud Networking);
– Hands on experience with different Sales techniques;
– Experience with use of CRM software;
Fluent in German and English, both verbally as well as in writing. Any other language would be considered a big plus.