Radwell, an award-winning global leader in industrial automation parts and repair services, is recognised as the world’s largest provider. Simply put, we repair and supply machinery parts such as sensors, drives, pressure controls and motors to automated factories.
• Inventory of 20m new, used and obsolete parts worth £2bn and available for shipping worldwide within 24 hours.
• In-house shipping teams in the UK and Germany handle over 500,000 packages every year serving over 55,000 customers in 175 countries.
• On-site repair centres with 35 highly qualified engineers, 2,600 purpose-built test fixtures and free repair collection helping businesses avoid upgrading their entire machine.
• Asset Recovery program purchasing unwanted products, ensuring our global inventory is continually replenished and reducing landfill.
• Manufacturers of a range of high-quality replacement products called Verified Substitutes with over 100,000 parts sold so far offering significant savings, 3-year warranty and 24-hour shipping.
• Obsolescence Management service assesses and replaces customers’ obsolete components improving the reliability, efficiency and life expectancy of their machines.
• 24/7/365 Emergency Support.
• Website translated into 8 languages, dedicated customer area and growth of 14% in traffic, 38% in transactions and 47% in revenue YTD.
Serving Pulp & Paper, Food Processing, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing and Automotive industries, we have a 94% customer satisfaction rating with international companies including Jaguar Land Rover, Toyota, Muller, EDF Energy and Pirelli.